PASADENA EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION Supporting Excellence in the Public Schools of Altadena, Pasadena and Sierra Madre
Dear Pasadena Chamber Member,
I am inviting the Pasadena Chamber of Commerce members to become a Business Sponsor of our spring event. This year it’s Celebrating our Schools: Envision 2017 on Tuesday, May 2 in the courtyard at Pasadena City Hall, including
- 5:00 – Innovation Showcase, Kaleidoscope, with student demonstrations and interactive exhibits highlighting special programs in our public schools – with light refreshments
- 6:00 – program, including Charles Harrington, CEO of Parsons — a visionary and inspiring leader in engineering — as keynote speaker
- 6:45 – the celebration continues with food, drink and conversation
To see sponsor giving levels, associated benefits and contact information or to contribute online,please clickhere. A list of giving levels and benefits is also attached. Checks can be mailed to PEF at 351 South Hudson Avenue, Room 153, Pasadena, CA 91101.
Key sponsor deadlines:
- To be included in the invitation (seen by thousands) and the event program (seen by hundreds), we need to know the Chamber’s giving level by Wednesday, March 15.
- To be included in the event program, we need to know the Chamber’s giving level by Wednesday, April 14.
Across our community, we are sensing increasing confidence in our public schools. Thanks to strong leadership, dedicated principals and teachers, and innovative programs and initiatives, the PUSD is well on its way to being a great district. We are proud of the work we are doing to help fuel this progress. Many of the innovative programs and initiatives -- throughout our public schools -- are supported by us and the contributions of community-minded individuals like you and organizations like yours. The attached sheet shows what we’ve done for our public schools lately.
We hope to see you and others from the Chamber on May 2.
We will greatly appreciate the Chamber's and your own interest and support.
With our thanks and all best wishes,
George A. Brumder
Member, board of directors
Celebrating Our Schools: Envision 2017 Business Sponsor Co-Chair
STRONG SCHOOLS ARE CRITICAL TO ENSURING A CAPABLE WORKFORCE,
A VIBRANT LOCAL ECONOMY, A HEALTHY COMMUNITY AND A VIABLE DEMOCRACY