Joining your local chamber of commerce is one of the most effective (and least expensive) things you can do to build, grow and expand your business. The Pasadena Chamber of Commerce has been growing in recent years. We are very pleased to welcome so many new enterprises to the Pasadena Chamber of Commerce and our greater Pasadena area.
At the Pasadena Chamber, we are also seeing an increasing in the number of renewing companies. Some of that can be attributed to the slow leveling off of our local economy. We hope these renewing members are seeing increased value for their membership in the Pasadena Chamber.
Recomend Pasadena Chamber membership to your friends, colleagues, business associates and neighbors. It is the single best step any business can take toward greater prosperity.
For 2017-18, John Leano of Bryan's Cleaner's and Laundry recruited the most new members to the Chamber. He won a free full-color ad forhis business in our 2018 Business Directory, Visitor and Community Guide as a reward. With the new fiscal year, our recruitment efforts and incentive begins again. The company that refers the most new members between July 1, 2018, and June 30, 2019, will receive a FREE full color ad in the Pasadena Chamber of Commerce Business Directory, Visitor and Community Guide. The ad has a sale value of $825. If you refer a new member to the Chamber, please be sure to let Kelly know by emailing email@example.com or calling 626-795-3355. There is also a space on the membership application for a new member to tell us who referred them for Pasadena Chamber members.
These members had significant membership anniversaries with the Pasadena Chamber:
- FIVE YEAR ANNIVERSARIES: Hastings Ranch Nursery School, Law Offices of Donald P. Schweitzer, Osawa Shabu Shabu & Sushi, Pasadena Community Foundation
- TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY: The Raymond 1886
- TWNTY YEAR ANNIVERSARY: Nick Boswell Photography
- TWENTY-YEAR ANNIVERSARY: Sauve Riegel Commercial Real Estate
- FORTY YEAR ANNIVERSARY: Sheraton Pasadena Hotel
In August, the companies joined the Pasadena Chamber of Commerce:
Accessory Spaces, LLC, Christopher Garner, (833) 238-3447
Ace Hardware, Kevin Harris, (626) 789-2005
Arbonne International, Susan Boyd, (626) 219-6863
Carmerica Motor Group, LLC, Clint Mooney, (626) 817-9808
NewFront Insurance, Tim Carruth, (626) 840-8827
Oak Crest Academy, Pashal Whitmore, (626) 257-7280
Panda Restaurant Group, Kelly Ni, (626) 799-9898
Pepperdine University, Robert J. Coleman, (310) 506-7606
Skeehan & Company, Joseph Skeehan, (626) 585-9555
US Trust Bank of America Private Wealth Management, Robert Pastrana, (323) 388-6866
In July, these companies invested in their prosperity by joining the Pasadena Chamber:
Eureka Aerospace, Inc., James Tatoian, (626) 844-6664
Exer More Than Urgent Care, Stephanie Cardenas, (949) 438-1072
Granville, Alison Gregory, (818) 981-1171
New School of Cooking, Ali Gonzalez, (858) 220-2760
Nishan International, Ulan, (323) 823-8886
Shanghai Foreign Investment Development Board, Stan Chen, (626) 688-2340
Transitions Hospice, Inc., Maxine Vo-McKennon, (626) 755-4665
Travel Store, Heidi Hoehn, (626) 795-0291
In September, we introduced these new members at our networking Luncheon Alliance:
In August, we met these new Chamber members at our networking lunch:
At our September Connection Breakfast, we introduced these new members:
At our August Connection Breakfast, we met these new members:
The Chamber is most successful when our members do business with each other. Pasadena Chamber members are among the best at what you do. Please refer to your fellow Chamber members and look to the printed or online directory when you need a product or service. In most cases, you will find an excellent provider among your fellow Chamber members, and many give discounts to fellow members.
These members renewed their investment with the Pasadena Chamber in August:
ONE TO FIVE YEARS
- Arroyo Chop House
- Cloud Connected, LLC
- Cruise Planners
- Del Lile, Realtor, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Etco Homes, Inc.
- Fong and Aquino, LLP
- Hastings Ranch Nursery School
- JBauer Inc., Electrical Construction & Service
- Jiangsu-California International Education Center, Inc.
- Law Offices of Donald P. Schweitzer
- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Nutrition & Education International
- Osawa Shabu Shabu & Sushi
- Parkway Grill
- Pasadena Community Foundation
- Scott Gutentag Photography
- Smith Brothers Restaurant Corporation
- Smitty’s Grill
- V1H Consulting
SIX TO NINE YEARS
- Armed Exterminators
- Central Grille Pasadena
- Chandler School
- Neurofeedback & Neurorehab Institute, Inc. (NNRI, Inc.)
- Old Oak Cellars
- Pacific Crane & Equipment Sales
- Roses Road, Inc.
- Servpro of Arcadia & Pasadena North
- Singpoli Group, LLC
- United Site Services
TEN TO FOURTEEN YEARS
- F & M Business Center
- Millenium Pension Services Inc.
- The Raymond 1886
- UBS Financial Services, Inc.
FIFTEEN TO FIFTY YEARS
- Al Brooks Rose Bowl Tours
- C W Wong & Associates
- City of Pasadena
- Corcoran Bookkeeping & Tax Services
- FVO Solutions, Inc.
- Junior League of Pasadena, Inc.
- Monte Vista Grove Homes
- Nick Boswell Photography
- Rose Bowl Stadium
- Sauve Riegel Commercial Real Estate
- Sheraton Pasadena Hotel
- Villa Gardens
These members renewed their investment with the Pasadena Chamber in July:
ONE TO FIVE YEARS
- Abbey Claire Professional Organizing
- City National Bank-Private Banking
- Coleman Inc.
- East West Bank
- Exceptional Quality Professional Development
- Hackler Flynn & Associates, APC
- Heartsent Adoptions Inc.
- Kinsel Forensic Accounting LLP
- Law Offices of Randy W. Medina
- Lee Green Stewart & Paul
SIX TO NINE YEARS
- The Counter
- Fox Junk Removal
- Green Street Restaurant
- Kings Row Gastropub
- Mel Cohen Insurance Services
- Merry/San Marino Plumbing
- Mimi et Cie, LLC-Private Jewelers
- National Hispanic Media Coalition
- Pasadena Hastings Center
- RE/MAX Premier Properties
FIFTEEN TO FIFTY YEARS
- Community Bible Community Development Corp.
- Day One
- Hollywood Burbank Airport
- Honda of Pasadena
- McCurdy Body Works
- Office Depot
- Pacific Oaks College & Children’s School
- Pasadena Convention Center
- Pasadena Humane Society & SPCA
- Pasadena Scottish Rite Childhood Language Center
- Shuster Financial Group, LLC
- Temple City Dental Care
- Tokio Marine Management Inc.
- Walden School
- Whole Foods Market-Arroyo Parkway
MORE THAN FIFTY YEARS
- Southern California News Group & Adtaxi (formerly Pasadena Star-News), 98 yrs.