The Pasadena Chamber, with our member Chamber Discoveries, is organizing a trip to Thailand in October, 2018.
CENTRAL THAILAND: DISCOVER & EXPLORE WITH THE PASADENA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE for only $2699 per person if you reserve with a deposit before March 31st. $2899 after that date.
Departing October 3, 2018
For more information or to RSVP for the trip, please contact Leanne Waggoner at (626) 795-3355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See exotic, historic and beautiful Central Thailand. The chamber will host an informational meeting in our offices on March 26th at 5:30pm. RSVP for the no-obligation presentation to email@example.com.Escape to another world rich with culture and blessed with magical sunsets. Exotic Thailand is the setting for this breathtaking trip as you enjoy a ten-day journey through this wondrous kingdom of Buddhist temples, and exotic wildlife. Begin your excursion in stunning Bangkok and enjoy the tranquility of this spiritual, commercial and educational heart of Thailand. Take in the royal splendor of the Grand Palace and Coronation Hall. Appreciate the level of devotion as you view the Emerald Buddha Temple. Set your eyes upon the magnificent palaces, and explore the world famous Damnern Saduak Floating Market along the timeless klongs(canals). From the Floating market, lose yourself to the quiet provincial capital of Kanchanaburi, with its stunning natural beauty, spectacular waterfalls, and beautiful rivers. Walk over the stone bridge at the River Kwai, one of the most famous rivers in the world, which gained international fame in the book and film, “Bridge on the River Kwai”. End your trip relaxing in the beautiful surroundings of Vhiang Mai, unwind at the beach or visit the Pattaya Floating market, one of the biggest in the world. Separated into four sections, with each offering and representing items from the four major regions of Thailand. Here, you will find food and fruit stalls as well as souvenir shops.
• Round trip scheduled airfare
• Round trip transfers between airports and hotel
• 8 nights accommodations
• 3 nights Bangkok, 2 nights Kanchanaburi, 1 night Ayutthaya and 2 nights Pattaya
• 12 meals: 8 breakfasts, lunch and 3 dinners
• Services of English-speaking tour manager
• In Bangkok visit serene Wat Po, home of the Reclining Buddha
• Visit the buzzing Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
• Walk the Bridge over the River Kwai & explore the War Museum
• Visit Bang Pa-In Royal Palace
• Marvel at Chai Wattanaram Temple
• Pattaya, a seaside resort town with beautiful beaches
Download all the information here: