Its that time of the year again! BizFed’s Pulse Poll is LIVE! Make sure your industry’s voice is represented by taking the poll and asking your colleagues to take it too. Any business leader can weigh in, they don’t have to be a direct member of BizFed.
Click here to take the Pulse Poll today!
Share your thoughts, views and concerns on the important issues affecting LA County’s economy!
It should take you less than 9 minutes and you’ll help determine BizFed’s priorities for the year. The data gathered from this poll is used to inform policy makers throughout our region.
As an alliance of 170 business groups that represent 390,000 companies and employ 3.5 million people in LA County, BizFed’s poll results are taken seriously by elected officials at every level of government. Please help us ensure that a diversity of perspectives are captured by our survey – take the poll today!
Take the BizFed Pulse Poll Today by visiting BizFedLACounty.org/poll
These were the results from last year - do they ring true for you? Make sure you weigh in so your concerns rise to the top!
- Taxes and Fees; #1 concern since 2011
- Public Infrastructure (Roads, rail, bridges, waterways, etc.); Moves from #5 (2016) to #2 in 2017; Top 10 concern since 2014
- Government Regulation/Compliance; Top 5 concern since 2011
- Legislative Gridlock (State and/or Federal); Moves from #9 (2016) to #4 in 2017
- Transportation moves from #2 (2016) to #5 in 2017; Top 10 concern since 2012