The Pasadena Chamber of Commerce offers many benefits to members as well as opportunities to serve our local community.
For a small business, membership in the Pasadena Chamber of Commerce equals more than $1785 in services provided.
- Your listing on the Pasadena Chamber website can effectively showcase your products and services to potential customers. This listing is featured in our Pasadena Chamber Business Directory, Visitor and Community Guide, which reaches an extensive audience of 1,250 fellow Chamber member companies, as well as thousands of residents and visitors to Pasadena annually.
- Our referral services are exclusively available to Pasadena Chamber members; we do not provide referrals to non-member companies. As a member, you'll gain access to numerous opportunities for business growth and networking through our various events and activities.
- Our monthly networking breakfast and lunch gatherings consistently attract 75 to 100 participants each, offering valuable opportunities to promote your business and establish meaningful connections with fellow attendees.
- Our monthly Pasadena Chamber After Hours Social and Mixer events, hosted at member venues throughout the city, draw more than 50 attendees for socializing, fun, and networking.
- If you're between the ages of 21 and 40, our Young Professionals of Pasadena group offers you the chance to network during quarterly happy hour get-togethers at member venues while enjoying the hospitality of the Chamber.
- The Pasadena Chamber also actively advocates for our local business community with the City of Pasadena, County of Los Angeles, State of California, and the federal government. We possess the experience and expertise to assist our members in navigating the permit, entitlement, and inspection processes in Pasadena.
- Our organization is driven by a dedicated Board of Directors and supported by volunteers and staff, all committed to our primary goal of ensuring the growth and development of our members, promoting economic vitality in Pasadena, and enhancing the quality of life for its citizens.
- As a Chamber member, you can also enjoy a range of benefits, including business referrals, Certificates of Origin, ribbon-cutting ceremonies, free listings in the annual Business Directory, Visitor & Community Guide, and the web-based member directory. Additionally, you'll receive a personalized plaque recognizing your business as a key stakeholder in the Pasadena business community. Members also have opportunities to showcase their businesses and access discounted advertising options in our monthly newsletter, Pasadena Commerce, distributed to over 1,400 Chamber member businesses and hundreds of local business and community leaders each month.
- Our Chamber website receives an average of 6,000 visitors weekly, with half of them actively searching our online directory for products and services. Furthermore, 62% of our website visitors are first-time users. We also offer a mobile phone application, the first of its kind for any Chamber in California, providing access to our member directory, event calendar, news, information, and exclusive discount offers.
- Throughout the year, the Pasadena Chamber hosts restaurant-themed events. In January, Cheeseburger Week celebrates the first recorded instance of a cheeseburger being served in the early 1920s at the Rite Spot in west Pasadena. Pasadena Restaurant Week showcases the diverse offerings of restaurants throughout the city, while SIP-tember features a 64-drink bracket competition celebrating cocktails. SIP-tember kicks off with the annual Julia Child Citywide Cocktail Party on August 15th, marking the anniversary of America's first celebrity chef and culinary television star, who was born in Pasadena. SIP-tember culminates at the Taste of Pasadena on the last Thursday of September with a live taste-off of the four finalist cocktails, crowning Pasadena's Favorite Cocktail.
- Lastly, the Chamber collaborates with local media to ensure effective placement of advertisements, accurate editorial content, and valuable information relevant to Pasadena's business community.
- Chamber of Commerce members are viewed by their customers as substantial and important members of our community. Read the independent study by Schapiro and Associates explaining why membership in your local Chamber is a huge benefit for your enterprise.
Programs and services available to our Chamber members which aid in the promotion of their business include:
- Chamber After-Hours Social and Mixer
- Networking Connection Breakfasts
- Procurement Forum for small business to connect with large businesses
- Committee Participation
- Luncheon Alliance Networking Events
- Issue-related Meetings
- Events, Seminars and Presentations
Personal and Business Development
- Annual Economic and Business Summit
- Ambassador Committee
- Member Services Committee
- Small Business Seminars
- Industry Specific Forums and Seminars
- Outreach to major employers
- Representation for business and industry
- Legislative Forums
Marketing and Promotional Opportunities
- Business Directory, Community and Visitor Guide
- Web site and searchable online member directory
- Listing on our mobile device application
- Weekly email blasts to members
- Member-to-member discount programs
- Internet-based information
- Taste of Pasadena exhibits and sponsorships
- Official City Map advertising opportunities
- Networking event sponsorships
- Hosting After-Hours Mixers
- Access to Membership contact information and mailing labels
- Advertising and news in Pasadena Commerce newsletter
- Chamber website banner advertising opportunities
- Three restaurant related events for Pasadena Chamber members (Pasadena Restaurant Week in April, SIP-tember: a celebration of the cocktail from August to September and Cheeseburger Week in January)
Money Saving Opportunities available to Pasadena Chamber members
Contact Kelly at the Pasadena Chamber office at 626.795.3355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.