The Pasadena Chamber of Commerce offers many benefits to members as well as opportunities to serve our local community.
For a small business, membership in the Pasadena Chamber of Commerce equals more than $1495 in services provided.
Your searchable listing on the Pasadena Chamber website will help focus potential customers on your products and services. Listing in our Pasadena Chamber Business Directory, Visitor and Community Guide is seen by your 1450 fellow Chamber member companies and thousands of residents and visitors to Pasadena each year. Our referral services are only available to Pasadena Chamber members. We DO NOT REFER to non-member companies.
The Pasadena Chamber hosts multiple events and activities to support the prosperity of our members. Our monthly networking breakfast and lunch regularly attract between 75 and 100 participants, each provided opportunities to promote their business and make meaningful connections with fellow attendees. Our monthly Pasadena Chamber After Hours Social and Mixer, held at member venues throughout the city, attract more than 50 people for socializing, fun and networking. Our Young Professionals of Pasadena offers working people between the age of 21 and 40 the chance to meet, mingle, enjoy the hospitality of a Pasadena Chamber member venue and network during a monthly happy hour get-together.
The Pasadena Chamber is also an aggressive advocate for our business community with the City of Pasadena, County of Los Angeles, State of California and our federal government. The Pasadena Chamber has the experience and expertise to help our members negotiate the permit, entitlement and inspection process in Pasadena.
The Pasadena Chamber is a working organization, overseen by a Board of Directors and shaped by volunteers and staff, dedicated to the primary goal of ensuring the growth and development of our members, as well as the economic vitality of Pasadena and a high quality of life for all of its citizens.
Other benefits enjoyed by Chamber members include business referrals, Certificates of Origin, ribbon cutting ceremonies, free listing in the annual Business Directory, Visitor & Community Guide and on the web-based member directory, and a personalized plaque identifying the business as a key stakeholder in the Pasadena business community.
Members also have opportunities to publicize their businesses and access discounted advertising opportunities in the Chamber’s monthly newsletter, Pasadena Commerce. The newsletter is distributed to more than 1,400 Chamber member businesses and several hundred local business and community leaders each month.
The Chamber website averages 6,000 visitors each week, with half of all visitors seeking our online directory to find products and services. 62% of visitors to the Pasadena Chamber website are looking for the first time.
The Chamber’s mobile phone application, the first for any Chamber in California, provides access to our member directory, calendar of events, news and information, discount offers and more.
The Pasadena Chamber also hosts three restaurant-themed events each year. Cheeseubrger Week in January celebrates the first recorded instance of a cheeseburger being served to a customer at the Rite Spot in west Pasadena in the early 1920s. Pasadena Restaurant Week highlights the exquisite and varied offerings of restaurants throughout Pasadena. SIP-tember: a celebration of the cocktail involves a 64 drink brakcet competition. SIP-tember begins with the annual Julia Child Citywide Cocktail Party on August 15th, marking the anniversary of the birth (in Pasadena) of America's first celebrity chef and culinary television star. SIP-tember culminates at the Taste of Pasadena on the last Thursday of September with a live taste-off of the four finalist cocktail in the SIP-tember and the crowning of Pasadena's Favorite Cocktail.
The Chamber also works with local media to ensure effective placement of advertisements, accurate editorial content and useful information pertinent to Pasadena’s business community.
Chamber of Commerce members are viewed by their customers as substantial and important members of our community. Read the independent study by Schapiro and Associates explaining why membership in your local Chamber is a huge benefit for your enterprise.
Programs and services available to our Chamber members which aid in the promotion of their business include:
- Chamber After-Hours Social and Mixer
- Networking Connection Breakfasts
- Procurement Forum for small business to connect with large businesses
- Committee Participation
- Luncheon Alliance Networking Events
- Issue-related Meetings
- Events, Seminars and Presentations
Personal and Business Development
- Ambassador Committee
- Business Development Committee
- Small Business Seminars
- Industry Specific Forums and Seminars
- Outreach to major employers
- Representation for business and industry
- Legislative Forums
Marketing and Promotional Opportunities
- Business Directory, Community and Visitor Guide
- Web site and searchable online member directory
- Listing on our mobile device application
- Weekly email blasts to members
- Member-to-member discount programs
- Internet-based information
- Taste of Pasadena exhibits and sponsorships
- Official City Map advertising opportunities
- Networking event sponsorships
- Hosting After-Hours Mixers
- Access to Membership contact information and mailing labels
- Advertising and news in Pasadena Commerce newsletter
- Chamber website banner advertising opportunities
- Three restaurant related events for Pasadena Chamber members (Pasadena Restaurant Week in April, SIP-tember: a celebration of the cocktail from August to September and Cheeseburger Week in January)
Money Saving Opportunities available to Pasadena Chamber members
Pasadena Chamber of Commerce would like to introduce a new discount program that can help growyour bottom line by cutting hundreds of dollars in expenses. This pricing program is specifically tailored by Office Depot to support Pasadena Chambers of Commerce members and businesses, while supporting and growing your local economy.
You can create your own account and purchase online at: https://odams.officedepot.com/registrations/portal.php?a=53541934
The card can be used for purchases made in the retail store in attached, or you can also text “PASADENACASPC” to 555-888 to receive the digital card back on your phone. Then simply present the image on your phone at checkout.
Download a temporary purchasing card here:
You are part of a $110MM National Group Purchasing Organization. We have joined a group of over 1,600 Chambers of Commerce to get the best pricing possible on the items you and your members use the most from Office Depot |Office Max.
Office Depot Chamber Member Pricing:
- Paper set yr. around at $28.99 case.
- All Ink & Toner set at 10% LESS then Retail
- 15-55% less than market price on 350 item office supply core list
- 5-55% less than market price on 500 item Cleaning and Break-room core list
- 3-30% less than market-price on Technology solutions core list
- And 5-15% less than market-price on over 50,000 non-core items on our Business Website
Special pricing on Copy & Print services:
2.5¢ Black & White copies
22¢ Color copies
40% off finishing services
- Free next day delivery on orders over $50*
- IN STORE purchasing at Chamber price!
- TEXT to SAVE accommodations.
Download the flyer here:
Start saving now! Download a temporary purchasing card here:
Contact Kelly at the Pasadena Chamber office at 626.795.3355 or email email@example.com.